Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lessons Learned

Psalm 130 is comforting, consoling and didactic. It lets me know that God holds me while I sin and break His rules, asks me to be patient while He showers me with mercy, redemption grace, and love while I am working through forgiveness. I rejoice that there is nothing incomplete about God. His love is unfailing and His salvation is all inclusive, covering my past, present and future. What an amazing God! He is all I need! The songs that come to mind for me as I learn this lesson are "Amazing Grace" and "Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord".

My lesson learned is that I because of God's fullness I cannot serve Him half way or use just part of Him. I need all of Him all of the time and He wants me all of the time. So I ask Him to make and mold me. Turn me inside out so that I develop my mind, soul, heart and spirit to be more like His. Let me be one whose hope in You and gratitude for Your mercy inspire me to fervent praise and unremitting obedience.

by Nelda Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment